You might remember Trevor and Rae’s first Overlander that they built on a budget. When we last talked to them, they were in the process of taking an old snowplow truck and making their second epic overland rig. Now it’s finished, and you’ll love the tour!
The rig is beautiful and decked out with an amazing solar system which allows them to run a mini-split to keep their dog comfortable. While they think nomadic living gives you more freedom than any other lifestyle, they make it clear that it’s not necessarily cheaper or easier. Check out their rig below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Second DIY Overlander Tour
They have a DIY wood stove in the corner.
The lights throughout change color!
VIDEO: 4×4 Snow Plow Turned Overland Tiny House
- She Went From Van Life To This Truck Camper
- Bantha: Full-Time Overlanding in a 6×6 Military Vehicle
- Her Awesome Truck Camper w/ Shower & Toilet
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Truck Camper | DIY | Interviews | Overlander
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023