You might remember Trevor and Rae’s first Overlander that they built on a budget. When we last talked to them, they were in the process of taking an old snowplow truck and making their second epic overland rig. Now it’s finished, and you’ll love the tour!
The rig is beautiful and decked out with an amazing solar system which allows them to run a mini-split to keep their dog comfortable. While they think nomadic living gives you more freedom than any other lifestyle, they make it clear that it’s not necessarily cheaper or easier. Check out their rig below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Second DIY Overlander Tour
They have a DIY wood stove in the corner.
The lights throughout change color!
VIDEO: 4×4 Snow Plow Turned Overland Tiny House
- Trevor and Rae successfully completed their second epic overland rig using an old snowplow truck.
- The rig is equipped with a fantastic solar system, enabling them to power a mini-split for their dog’s comfort.
- They believe that nomadic living offers more freedom but clarify that it may not necessarily be cheaper or easier.
- The DIY overlander features a wood stove in the corner and color-changing lights throughout.
- For more details and a tour of their impressive creation, check out the video: “4×4 Snow Plow Turned Overland Tiny House.“
- She Went From Van Life To This Truck Camper
- Bantha: Full-Time Overlanding in a 6×6 Military Vehicle
- Her Awesome Truck Camper w/ Shower & Toilet
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses