Parker and Isabelle wanted to do something different, and none of the rigs they could find really fit their needs — so they went wild and took a military truck base, a shelter pod and a whole lot of ingenuity to create a massive overlanding vehicle home that can fit all their outdoor toys and go just about anywhere.
With 400-lb tires, this truck is no joke. Parker renovated the cab to look like an airplane cockpit, and they have multiple cranes on the rig to make it easy to lower down heavy toys and the spare tire. Plus, it’s now for sale if you want it for yourself!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Rig Has a Crane for The 400 Lb Spare Tire!
They have a huge garage for all their toys.
A nice big sink makes it easy to wash dishes.
Those front bars deflect any tree branches that get in the way.
VIDEO: DIY Military Vehicle Turned Tiny House on Wheels
- For Sale Listing
- Follow them on Instagram
- Subscribe to them on YouTube
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Mike’s 3rd Military Overlander Conversion
- His Military Truck Turned Tiny Home
- He Got Sober Building This Military Overlander Tiny House For $37,000
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Ultimate Overlanding Truck Camper - February 24, 2024
- Upgrading to a Detachable Truck Camping Bed for Adventure Travel - February 24, 2024
- His DIY Bamboo Van Conversion - February 24, 2024