About three years ago, this awesome family sold their house and decided to live a totally unconventional life in a 1998 military vehicle converted into a truly spectacular home on wheels. They put a kitchen closet to the cab that can fit food for about 8 days of off-grid overlanding.
Two 12-foot slide-outs hold the eating and sleeping areas and help open up the middle of the home when they’re parked. They have a little bathroom near the back door and the coolest solar array you’ve seen yet! Enjoy the tour.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Living Off Savings in their $80K Rig
The two 12-foot slide-outs make the interior extra spacious.
There are bunks for the two younger kids, while mom & dad sleep on the couch.
VIDEO: Family of 5 in Affordable 6X6 Tiny Home Conversion – $80k
- Four Years Overlanding in Europe in Self-Built Rig
- Family of Four Living Full Time in their Jeep Camper
- Mike’s 3rd Military Overlander Conversion
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023