Rich had the American Dream with a big house and grown kids — but when divorce hit, he needed to pivot after the grief. That’s when he decided to leave his job in corporate photography and gift family portraits to single moms in shelters or who have left domestic abuse situations.
Living in his renovated Canadian military vehicle allows him to keep his expenses low, so he can keep giving generously! What a remarkable life. Check out the interview below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Van Life in his Military Truck After Divorce
He kept the rig simple inside and out.
The safari windows are super cool.
VIDEO: Old military truck becomes traveling tiny home w/ big heart
- Follow Rich on Instagram
- Subscribe to Rich YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Mike’s 3rd Military Overlander Conversion
- Retired Military Family Moves Into an RV Full-Time
- Former Military/Police Force Member Finds Freedom in VanLife
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Solo Tiny House Living | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Interviews
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Buttercup Tiny House by Modern Tiny Living - May 30, 2023
- Nine Months Building their Camper Van - May 30, 2023
- Macrocarpa Tiny House with a Stand Up Loft by Evergreen Homes in Australia - May 29, 2023