Candyss was used to her life being defined by her military and police force obligations, so when she decided to transition out of that career, she had to find what freedom meant for her.
That led her to van life! She started traveling during the pandemic and now is on the road full-time. She didn’t bother with a huge kitchen because she doesn’t cook, and instead she made space for the things she wants (her clothes, beauty products and awesome giant plant). Her energy and positivity make her tour worth watching!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Female Entrepreneur’s Low-Budget Van Conversion
You can see her compact kitchen here.
She’s now a content-creator and life coach!
VIDEO: Solo Female Entrepreneur & Her Camper Van
- Former Military/Police Officer
- Travels with her dog Cleo
- Compact kitchen since she doesn’t cook much
- Comfortable bed with tons of garage storage
- Intentional living coach
- Tiny Home Tours/YouTube Tour: Solo Female Entrepreneur & Her Camper Van – Budget Tiny House Allows Business Growth
- Follow Candyss on her Instagram and her YouTube channel
- Grad Student’s Ford Transit Connect w/ Pull Out Kitchen
- Eva’s Solo Female VanLife in Her Ford Transit Connect
- Rachel’s Ford Transit Spices Up Her Life!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022