Rachel doesn’t quite remember what inspired her to pursue #vanlife, but at some point in college she started saying she wanted to live in a van, and then she was committed to seeing the idea through.
She says van living has provided the “spice” she needed in her life. For the past year she’s been all over the U.S. exploring. While eventually she’d like to put down roots and have her own pottery studio, she manages to sell some of her work as she travels!
Don’t miss other super-awesome campers like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Throws Pottery & Lives in a Van Conversion
So far she’s never had an issue parking “stealthily.”
Building her bike drawer!
VIDEO: Solo Female & Her DIY Ford Transit Camper Van
- Solo Female Travelling New Zealand in Her Truck Home
- Van Life as Long Term Housing Solution for Solo Female
- Solo Female and Her Adventure Cat: Sprinter Van Life
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Mønhuset H-Shaped 1087 sq. ft. Farmhouse - November 27, 2021
- 753 Sq. Ft. Mønhuset Longhouse Small Home Design - November 26, 2021
- Woodberry’s Farm Treehouse w/ Tons of Rustic Accents - November 25, 2021