Georgie features a fixed bed with a spacious garage underneath. There’s a lovely pull-out pantry for canned/dry goods and the dinette space folds into a bench if you want to lay out or fit more friends in your van. It has a great solar/electric system already sorted out as well! What do you think?
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Fixed Bed Boho Life Van For Sale
This little door makes it easy to remove the water tank.
There’s an extra flip-up table area.
Plenty of upper cabinets for storage.
A removable table becomes a bench seat when needed.
Such a nice pull-out pantry!
Here’s the seating area as a bench.
The fridge is tucked under the bed.
Beautiful rope lighting goes all around the van.
I love the handy shelf made for the camp stove!
No cabinets over the bed so you don’t hit your head.
Bench mode for the seating area.
A large garage for your toys!
An outdoor shower set-up so you can wash off.
Here’s how it hooks to the back door.
- Year: 2021
- Make: RAM
- Model: Promaster 2500 High Roof 136”
- Miles: 35,120
- Trans: Automatic
- Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
- Vehicle Type: Cargo Van
- Drive Train: FWD
- Engine: 3.6L V6
- Length: 18’
- Height: 9’
- Towing Capacity: 5,100lbs
- MPG: 16 – 18
- electrical system
- (2) Rich Solar 12V Mono Solar Panels (400 Watts Total)
- (2) Battleborn Lithium Ion Batteries (200AH Total)
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT Solar Controller w/ Bluetooth
- Victron Multiplus 2000 Watt Inverter/Charger
- Victron Orion DC to DC Isolator w/ Bluetooth
- Fuse Block with LED Warning Indicators
- Surge Protection
- Dimmable LED light strips
- Dimmable Kitchen Dome Lights
- (2) 110/USB Combo Outlets
- 28 Gallon Fresh Water Holding Tank
- 6 Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
- 12 Volt Water Pump w/ Switch
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Stainless Flex Faucet
- 7 Gallon Grey Water Tank
- Outdoor Shower w/ High Pressure Head (heated)
- 100’ Flexible Fill Hose
- Rmax Thermasheath (floor, ceilings) – R13 Rating
- Hempwool Insulation (walls, doors, wheel wells)
- Platform Bed (54”W x 75”L)
- 6” Memory Foam Mattress
- Soft Cooling Sheets (1800 Thread Count)
- (2) Microfiber Cooling Bed Pillows
- Duvet Cover / Matching Pillow Cases
- Down Alternative Duvet Insert
- Waterproof Mattress Protector
- Red Cedar Finished Wood Paneling
- Vinyl Flooring – Waterproof
- Butcher Block Countertops
- Maxxfan Plus Vent 14″ 12V (w/ Remote)
- Dometic CRX 110S Coolmatic Fridge/Freezer
- Passenger Swivel Seat
- Kitchenette & Cabinetry
- Cafe-Style Butcher Block Table
- Adjustable Pedestal Table
- Dometic Stowaway 5 Gallon Cassette Toilet (New in Box!)
- Overhead Storage Cabinets
- Custom Vinyl Upholstery
- Half Slider Bed Windows w/ Sliding Screens
- Kitchenette Window – Full Pane w/ Sliding Screen
- Passenger Slider Door – Full Pane w/ Sliding Screen
- Rear Cargo Door Windows – Full Pane (Fixed Glass)
- Why These Cyclists Chose Van Life
- His Revel Van Life with Lift Bed & Customizations
- Her $20K Minimalist Van Build
Our big thanks to Boho Vans for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023