Lance and Jess were homeowners with steady jobs who went to a van festival and fell in love with what they saw. Soon afterward, they sold their home, quit their jobs, and found a van to convert. The results are gorgeous!
They have found new remote positions, but also head up “VanFest” as a way to spread their love of van life to others — especially since that’s what led them to van life in the first place. Enjoy their tour below!
Don’t miss other exciting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
They Sold Their Home & Got New Remote Jobs!
They have both a fixed bed and a fixed couch space.
There’s a decent-sized shower with a port-a-potty inside.
VIDEO: They Sold Their Home & Moved Into a Camper Van
- Lance and Jess, former homeowners with stable jobs, attended a van festival and became enamored with van life.
- They made the bold decision to sell their house, quit their jobs, and embark on converting a van into a beautiful living space.
- Lance and Jess successfully transitioned to remote work and now organize the “VanFest” festival to share their passion for van life.
- Their van features a fixed bed, a fixed couch space, and a decent-sized shower with a port-a-potty.
- Follow their journey on Instagram and check out VanFest.
- Their inspiring journey reflects their dedication to embracing an alternative and nomadic lifestyle.
- They Sold Everything And Moved Into This Motorhome
- Georgie by Boho Vans: Ram ProMaster 2500 High Roof
- Her Stealthy Van Inspired by Taylor Swift
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023