Kelly and Tamarr served in the Air Force and Marine Corps, but when it was time to retire, they decided to do something different and live in an RV while homeschooling their son. It gives them the freedom to travel the continent (they were in Baja during this video tour) and grow closer as a family.
This military family chose a 2021 Winnebago Navion for their home on wheels. It has off-grid capabilities making it great for boondocking, and they got it brand new and under warranty (which proved to be a good move — watch the video!).
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Traveling the Continent in Their 2021 Winnebago Navion
They chose the rig sight unseen!
And specifically wanted a Murphy bed set-up instead of a separate room.
VIDEO: Custom RV for a Family of 3
- Family’s RV Reno & Colorado Home Base/Airbnb: Dekker Trekkers
- Family of Four Living Tiny in an RV
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022