When you go inside, you’ll notice it has a cozy space that feels a lot more like home when you compare it to most motorhomes. According to This Moving House, they can build a van for you. It takes them about 13 weeks to complete.
Don’t miss other incredible van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Custom Converted Tiny Motorhome
The motorhome has storage just about everywhere.
Even under the floors – shoe storage!
The van still has four legal seats with seatbelts for travel.
This area has a table available.
And behind you is the lovely tiny home area of the van.
- The Moving House
- Build Archive
- Have Yours Built
- Tiny House Movement (via)
- @thismovinghouse on Instagram
- Rent this motorhome/van conversion
Our big thanks to Katy for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans - October 21, 2021
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021