Dan and Sam are content creators (Dan has a hunting podcast and Sam has documented her surrogacy journey) who decided it was time to hit the road in their 2021 RV. Because the RV was newer, they haven’t had to do much to it to enjoy it!
Their two kids have a bunk over the cab, and they have a back bedroom with an “RV King” bed. Slide-outs allow lots of room in the main living space and there’s storage everywhere for school stuff, art supplies, and snacks. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
No Plan But To Travel in Their RV Full-Time
They’ve kept most of the RV as it was originally.
It has tons of storage underneath.
VIDEO TOUR: Full-Time RV Life – Family of 4 in Class A RV
- Follow her on Instagram
- Follow him on Instagram
- Subscribe to them on YouTube
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- A family of 5 living in a toy hauler RV for 2 years!
- Couple’s Crazy Cool Toy Hauler Conversion w/ Elevator Bed
- They Turned This Vandalized Toy Hauler into a Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Family Tiny House Living | RV Living | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
- National Park Adventures: Couple’s Van Conversion Journey - June 8, 2023
- Gorgeous 24 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home - June 7, 2023