Josh and Bryn purchased a row home in Baltimore and immediately regretted it — it didn’t fit their goals, and they were sad that they hadn’t traveled around the United States yet. So they started new careers that would allow them to work remotely and bought and converted a van.
Their rig has a unique porthole window in the dining area. They chose an all-electric setup and made sure to install a robust solar system that would power their stove and more. Additionally, the couple chose to put in a small bathroom, and they don’t regret it a year later.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Their ProMaster Van Conversion with Indoor Shower
They chose to put a shower and toilet in their van.
Beautiful black walnut countertops.
What a stealthy exterior!
VIDEO: DIY ProMaster – Gorgeous Live Edge Walnut Counters
- Retired Couple’s Skoolie Adventure: On the Road with a Tub
- European Travel in their Awesome DIY Campervan
- Married Couple’s Portugal Camper Van Life
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023
- Country Cabin & 70s Camper w/ a Sauna and Tub - September 29, 2023
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023