Mr. Wolf originally convinced his wife into a skoolie conversion, so long as he built it out like a home. But after some trips, they realized it couldn’t get them where they wanted to go! So Mr. Wolf had an idea – build a 4×4 Overlanding rig on a Humvee chassis.
Using aluminum and marine-grade materials, he created a tiny house that’s going to stand up to the test of time. While on the outside it looks like a beast, you walk inside to a comfortable and cozy home that even has a tiled shower! Pretty amazing. Tell us what you think!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Self-Designed 4×4 Tiny Home Rig
There’s an awesome tiled shower with a pull-out potty.
An L-shaped bench provides a nice spot to relax.
VIDEO: Stunning Hummer Base 4×4 Camper Conversion – DIY build
- Follow him on Instagram
- Follow him on Facebook
- Subscribe to his YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Van Life in his Lexus GX470 Overlander
- Family of 5’s Full-Time Life in their Overlander
- Former Snowplow Becomes an Epic Overlanding Rig
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Couple Tiny House Living | Overlander | Conversions | For Sale | Interviews
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
- National Park Adventures: Couple’s Van Conversion Journey - June 8, 2023
- Gorgeous 24 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home - June 7, 2023