Our reader Howard reached out this week after meeting this awesome family of 5 who live full-time in their “overlander” named Bert. This incredible vehicle has two huge slide outs that make this tiny house quite spacious.
It features two bunks and a pull-out bed for mom and dad. Their oldest child sleeps in a built-in bunk in their trailer which they haul with them around the country. Not long into their journey, the husband ended up breaking his leg in a motorbike accident, but they are plugging along despite the set-back.
You can follow the family’s adventures on their YouTube channel, and enjoy their video tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Spacious Overlanding Vehicle Built for 5
Behind the mirrored door is their toilet and future indoor shower (right now they shower outside).
The two younger kids bunk up here.
Giant drawers provide awesome access to pantry goods and clothing.
Each bunk has a mini marine window and LED reading light.
VIDEO: Official interior REVEAL of our overlander!
- Renovated 1967 Overlander Airstream Camper
- Bantha: Full-Time Overlanding in a 6×6 Military Vehicle
- Shuttle Bus To Overland Camper Conversion
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Restaurant Chef & His Full-Time Stationary Bus Life - September 23, 2021
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door - September 23, 2021
- Wildlife Sanctuary Geodesic Dome Vacation - September 23, 2021