Love a park model? These high-quality ones are built by CrossRoads Tiny Homes in Texas. They are real 2×4 construction and built to last! They have a number of floor plans available to suit your needs.
The one below has a country/farmhouse vibe with a super spacious main bedroom in the back that makes it very accessible for aging clients. The living room and kitchen blend together seamlessly, and there’s a 3/4 bathroom. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Bright Yellow 400 Sq. Ft. Park Model
I love the yellow! So bright and happy.
Beautiful stone electric fireplace.
The living room has tons of windows.
Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
There’s a ceiling fan to help with the airflow.
Classic shiplap in the bathroom.
Subway tile in the bathroom.
Look at how spacious the bedroom is.
- Custom Built 400 SF
- Park Model Homes starting at $89,000.00
- James Hardie Siding
- 26 Gauge Metal Roofing
- Storm-Rated Insulated Windows
- Spray Foam Walls, Ceilings, Floors
- Dual 18 Seer 12,000 BTU HVAC Units
- Real 3/4″ Wood T&G Ceilings
- Real 3/4″x6″ Wood Ship-Lap Ceilings
- Real Wood Windows and Door Trim
- Raised Panel Interior Doors
- Real 1/2″ Drywall
- 1/4″ Web, 4″ Top and Bottom Flange
- Fully boxed steel floor joist
- 3/4″ T&G Sub Flooring with 50 yr warranty
- All 2×4 Wall studs 16″ O.C.
- 2×6 Roof Rafters 16″ O.C.
- 1/2″ Plywood on walls and roof decking
- Upgraded Exterior Doors
- Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Their Park Model Tiny Home in Austin, Texas
- Retired Teacher’s Park Model Tiny Home
- Her 450 Square Foot Park Model Trailer Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023