According to Janet from Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins:
The Lake View Extended has a 20′ covered deck in front with recessed lighting and a ceiling fan. There is a bedroom on the ground floor with french doors that go out to a back 8′ deck. Over the 8′ deck is 14′ X 8′ storage area…The video shows a large 14′ X 16′ loft with a 14′ X 8′ storage area behind the loft. Just a reminder, the floor plans can be customized to your needs and dreams. You can also design it where there is not a separate storage room and the loft extends over the back deck.
Get additional details, price and contact information below the pictures. Don’t miss the video tour, and as always, enjoy!
Lake View Extended 400 Sq. Ft. Park Model
Beautiful (and practical!) wood burning stove in the living room.
Large hallways space leading through the home.
Amazing storage in these large closets.
Room for a washer AND dryer if you don’t want a combo unit.
Check it out with those decks! These are optional add-ons.
Closer view of the back deck area. So much space!
Video: Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins: The Lake View Cabin Extended
- Standard Base Price Without Decks Or Lofts Include: $50,000
- 14′ Wide X 28′ In Length
- Custom Built Steel Trailer
- 2 x 6 floor joist 16″ O/C T&G OSB sub floor.
- 2 x 6 sidewalls 16″ O/C.
- Vaulted, Engineered trusses w/ 60# snow load.
- 7/16″ OSB sheeting with vapor wrap.
- 8″ cedar lap siding ( Siding Choices )
- Metal roof ( Your Choice Of Color )
- Insulated 36″ steel door.
- Insulation: Ceiling R-21, Walls R-21 and Floor R-21.
- Vented attic space.
- Ceiling fan with light kit in living room
- 1 x 6 T&G Pine ceiling.
- 1 x 6 T&G Pine on walls.Upper and lower kitchen cabinets.
- Laminate kitchen counter tops w/ back splash.
- Recessed lighting in kitchen and bathroom.
- Stainless steel double kitchen sink w/ faucet and sprayer.
- 10′ Cubic Refrigerator
- 2 Burner Propane or Electric Cook Top
- Laminate flooring
- Linoleum Flooring in bathroom
- Shower/ Tub Combo or 32” or 36” Shower
- Bath vanity w/ sink and back splash, faucet, mirror
- 20 gallon electric water heater.
- PEX pipe with low point drain.
- Electric baseboard or wall mounted heat
- GFI breaker in bathroom and kitchen.
- 50 Amp service panel
Additional Upgrade Options:
- Radiant Floor Heat / $1500.00
- EPA Certified Wood or Pellet Stove/From $1500.00 to $ 1800.00 : Includes Slate or Stone
- Dickinson’s Propane Marine Heater: Installation and inverter $ 1100.00
- Propane OR Natural Gas Log Fireplace With TV Mantle 30” or 36”-$2200.00 to $2400.00
- Washer & Dryer / $1250.00 ( $ 200.00 extra to convert gas dryer to propane)
- Washer Dryer In One $1800.00 ( Includes Installation )
- Propane on demand hot water heater / $950.00
- 10′ Cubic Refrigerator $599.00
- 17′ Cubic Refrigerator $799.00
- 20” 4 Gas Burner Stove And Oven $800.00
- 24” 4 Gas Burner Stove And Oven $950.00
- 30″ 4 Gas Burner Stove And Oven $1050.00
- Dishwasher $ 600.00
- Storage Loft $ 1000.00
- Sleeping Loft $1500.00
- AC / $550.00
- Sliding Barn Door $ 600.00
- French Doors 6′ $ 800.00
- Sliding Patio Door 6′ $ 500.00
- Nature’s Head Compost Toilet $960.00
- Two 5 Gallon Propane Tanks with gauge and regulator $ 250.00 ( propane not included )
- Utility Shed for propane tanks $ 800.00
- Stairs with storage $ 1000.00
Additional Upgrade Options: Add To Your Quote Notes:
- One Inch Foam Insulation
- Granite Counter Tops
- Blue Pine Accents
- Heating Options
- Custom Upgrades
Request A Quote From Janet
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny HousesL
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny House on Wheels in Cedar Park, Texas - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017