Momo and Casey own a “big” home, but by renting it out and living in a tiny house, they have the financial flexibility to start a new business — Momo’s Michelada! The couple got a park model tiny home in an Austin tiny house community that meets their needs.
I love the video tour with them — which you can watch below — because they’re very realistic about what works and what doesn’t in their tiny space! It’s always helpful to get a real review of tiny living. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
They Rented Out Their Big House And Moved Into This Park Model With Outdoor Space
The tall ceilings and open floor plan make this space gorgeous.
They have both a loft bedroom and a secondary ground floor room.
They have a huge porch that’s partially covered.
VIDEO: Tiny House Tour – pros & cons of living small
- Retired Teachers Park Model Tiny Home
- Her 450 Square Foot Park Model Trailer Home
- This 399-sq.-ft. Park Model Tiny House has a Double Decker Porch!
Our big thanks to Allison and Erika of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Scandinavian-Inspired Tiny House with a Sauna in Ohio - October 1, 2022
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022
- Financially Free in Their Van Conversion with a Wet Bath - September 30, 2022