Alexia and Lorenzo have been married for 18 years and decided to switch things up and downsize from a 2,000-square-foot home into a van. At first, they had an old-fashioned Westy, but it broke down just over the U.S. border. Their Sprinter has been far better for their off-roading adventures.
While this tour is of their van, Instagram shows they recently sold it and upgraded into an Overlander! Can’t wait to see that conversion as well. What do you think of this van setup?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Dancing Around Each Other in their Sprinter Van Conversion
They have a modern and sleek interior.
They have awesome bug netting to keep the critters out.
VIDEO: DIY 4×4 Overland Sprinter Camper Van Tour
- Alexia and Lorenzo downsized from a 2,000-square-foot home to a van after 18 years of marriage.
- They initially had an old-fashioned Westy van but later upgraded to a Sprinter for off-roading adventures.
- They recently sold their Sprinter van and upgraded to an Overlander.
- Their van conversion features a modern and sleek interior.
- They have bug netting to keep critters out.
- You can follow the couple on Instagram and watch their van conversion tour on Tiny Home Tours’ YouTube channel.
- This Ford Transit Van has a Shower Room
- Working Full Time in their ProMaster Van Conversion
- Secret Shower in Their DIY Van Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses