Nate and Maud might be one of the most adorable couples we’ve seen before! After meeting in Thailand just before the world shut down and then getting married so they could stay together, the couple chose to build out a van and hit the road with their full-time remote jobs. And they have no intentions of ever quitting #vanlife!
Their rig is almost entirely white on the inside, including a custom whitewashed tongue-in-groove ceiling. They have “long-ways” bed setup so they can stretch out (they’re both over 5’10”), and even a hide-away shower they pull out for 5 to 10 minutes a day. What’s your favorite part?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wildly-in-Love Couple Working Full-Time & Vanlifing
Peek-a-boo in shower mode!
You can tell they both totally love life together.
VIDEO: Beautiful van conversion w/ hidden shower
- Margo the Commuter: Queensland Van Fit Out
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple
- Nurse & Teacher Take 6 Months Off for Baja Van Life
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful Ready-Made Jojo Bean 24′ Movable Roots Tiny Home - December 7, 2023
- Cozy Cabin in the Woods with a Fireplace - December 7, 2023
- From Hong Kong to Their DIY Tiny House in Australia - December 7, 2023