This nurse & teacher couple were burnt out after COVID did a number to their professions — so they decided to take a sabbatical in Baja — in a van! Their DIY promaster is just lovely, with a long countertop for cooking and a huge picture window to let in the sunlight.
They have a hidden cassette toilet on slides, beautiful half-moon cabinet doors, and some inexpensive IKEA “side tables.” In the garage they managed to fit a blow-up paddleboard and all their gear for adventures. Now they’re wondering if they should stay on the road or go back to “normal” life!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Taking a Break From Work To Live in a Van!
They fit almost a queen-sized bed in the van.
They found the van in Canada where they are from.
VIDEO: Couple’s DIY Sprinter Ccamper Van
- Jonnie’s Journey Building Vans & Travel Nursing
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-ft. Tiny House in Austin
- This Awesome Teacher Lives in Her DIY Shuttle Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wandering Roots 20′ Tiny Home For $65.4K - November 27, 2022
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022