This is the Kasita tiny house in Austin, Texas.
It’s a modern tiny house vacation rental that’s part of the Community Inn of tiny homes at Community First Village (a community where they house and help heal the formerly homeless) that you can actually stay at. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Kasita Vacation Rental Tiny House at the Community First! Village in Austin, Texas
Inside the Kasita, it is very modern and functional.
The elevated living space houses additional storage.
On the other side, the bed pulls out from under the kitchen using the couch.
Once extended, it goes from couch to bed pretty easily. Nightstands are built in.
This unit has a wall-mounted flat screen tv.
There are some sleek drawers under the living area.
What do you think of this Kasita in Texas?
VIDEO: Learn about Community First Village
Community First! Village in Central Texas
Community First! Village is a 51-acre master planned community that provides affordable, permanent housing and a supportive community for the chronically homeless in Central Texas.
- Community First! Village: Mitigating Homelessness Through Community
- Wizard of Oz-Themed Ruby Tiny House in Austin, Texas Village
- The Kasita Tiny Modern House in Austin
- The High Tech and Affordable Kasita Tiny House: The Next Revolution in Housing?
- The Kasita: An Ultra High-Tech Modular Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022