Jonnie wanted to get into travel nursing, and van life seemed like a perfect option for that lifestyle. It turns out that once she started building vans, other people wanted her to build theirs! Now she primarily builds vans and then travel nurses between builds.
Her van has a shower, toilet and beautiful walnut accents. She chose to run her bed lengthwise so there’s no need to climb over anyone to get in/out of bed. What a remarkable journey she is on! Oh, and the dachsund comforter is just the cutest.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Gorgeous Promaster with Walnut Finishes
The dark ceiling makes it seem so cozy.
The screens are a great idea!
VIDEO: Travel Nurse in DIY Promaster Tiny House
- First got into vanlife so she could travel nurse
- Ended up being asked to help build other vans!
- Homebase in Missouri
- When she doesn’t have van gigs, she travel nurses
- Hidden toilet
- Tall makeup station
- Walnut acents
- Deep bar sink
- Subscribe to Jonnie’s YouTube channel
- Follow her on Instagram
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Writer’s Empowering Van Life Conversion
- Manifesting Van Life & Her Super Cool Shower Set Up
- Warm & Rustic Gloria Ram Promaster by Boho Vans
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Van Conversions| Van Dwelling | Van Life | Vans | Video Tours | Conversions | Vehicles
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Couple & Baby in Southwest-Inspired Van - April 1, 2023
- 31′ MitchCraft Tiny with Amazing Closet Space - March 31, 2023
- Rejecting Social Norms at 30 in Their Skoolie - March 31, 2023
Wow, that’s a really nice build! I would be realistically comfortable in that, she thought of everything. Love the large fridge and the wood finishes!
Good work. I did travel nursing for several years and also enjoyed motorcycling. I had just about figured how to retrofit a ‘toy box’ for me and my bike but life took a different turn and I wound up retiring in ’13. I presently live in a rather conventional tiny house next door to my son. Lots of good memories and I enjoyed your photos and story.
I definitely like your conversion better than most! Good job — and enjoy your freedom!