Jonnie wanted to get into travel nursing, and van life seemed like a perfect option for that lifestyle. It turns out that once she started building vans, other people wanted her to build theirs! Now she primarily builds vans and then travel nurses between builds.
Her van has a shower, toilet and beautiful walnut accents. She chose to run her bed lengthwise so there’s no need to climb over anyone to get in/out of bed. What a remarkable journey she is on! Oh, and the dachsund comforter is just the cutest.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Gorgeous Promaster with Walnut Finishes
The dark ceiling makes it seem so cozy.
The screens are a great idea!
VIDEO: Travel Nurse in DIY Promaster Tiny House
- First got into vanlife so she could travel nurse
- Ended up being asked to help build other vans!
- Homebase in Missouri
- When she doesn’t have van gigs, she travel nurses
- Hidden toilet
- Tall makeup station
- Walnut acents
- Deep bar sink
- Subscribe to Jonnie’s YouTube channel
- Follow her on Instagram
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Writer’s Empowering Van Life Conversion
- Manifesting Van Life & Her Super Cool Shower Set Up
- Warm & Rustic Gloria Ram Promaster by Boho Vans
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Leaving Santa Cruz for Tiny Home in the Mountains - December 6, 2022
- Budget-Friendly Shuttle Bus for Little Family - December 6, 2022
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022