William is a professional photographer and has made his dreams come true by traveling in Ruby, his 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon that he added a roof raise to for extra comfort and space.
His van life allows him to work and to see family and friends all over the country. When he gets together with them, he can seat up to 9 friends in his itty-bitty van because of his creative two-tier couch system that doubles as his office and bedroom. You’ll love the in-depth tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Photographer’s High-Top Vanagon Conversion
He keeps the space meticulously organized.
The added roof raise makes the place more comfortable.
VIDEO: 1990 VW Vanagon: Rebuilt w/ High Top
- Her Fourth Tiny Rig: 1985 Volkswagen Vanagon
- Full-Time Living in 1974 Vintage VW Westy
- Their DIY Volkswagen T4 Conversion w/ Boho Flair
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Ultimate Overlanding Truck Camper - February 24, 2024
- Upgrading to a Detachable Truck Camping Bed for Adventure Travel - February 24, 2024
- His DIY Bamboo Van Conversion - February 24, 2024