About four years ago, Stephi set out living in her car post graduation from art school. After crashing it, she lived in two other vehicles before buying her Promaster. While most of us try not to think about when we might die, Stephi’s cystic fibrosis diagnosis meant that she wasn’t supposed to live through her twenties.
But when a new drug came out that has extended her life expectancy to “normal,” she decided to upgrade to the Promaster and build it out with the help of her dad. She’s now soul-searching and figuring out what she wants to do with the many years ahead she may have!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
Artist w/ Cystic Fibrosis Chooses #Vanlife
If you check out her Instagram, you’ll see she has since painted her van.
The interior has a cozy and moody vibe!
VIDEO: Solo Female Van Life – Defying All Odds
- Follow Stephi on Instagram
- Subscribe to Stephi’s YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Eva’s Solo Female VanLife in Her Ford Transit Connect
- Sophie Climbed Everest & Now Travels Solo in Her Van
- Her Safety First And Mostly Stationary Van Life
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika and Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Used Escape Traveler XLS Wide For Sale - December 5, 2023
- Storybook A-Frame Cabin with Monochrome Interior - December 5, 2023
- Sourwood Cabin at Kindle Ridge w/ Outdoor Swing Bed - December 5, 2023