Sure older buses can have plenty of mechanical downsides, but you might also get a musical horn that plays 99 different tunes! Hannah and Cody got that lovely surprise when they started renovating their bus pre-pandemic. Unfortunately, they got scammed by some bus-builders who never built out their bus, so they had to go the DIY route instead.
Because they both have remote jobs, the transition to bus life was a fairly easy one. I love the layout of this bus, which includes a side door instead of the typical passenger-side front door. This totally changes up the feeling inside the bus. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
1987 Tour Bus Turned 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home
She really wanted an egg chair to act as a statement piece.
The outside looks pretty neat!
VIDEO: Fully Renovated Tour Bus Tiny House Conversion
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to the couple’s YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Couple Build Amazing $35k Bus With “Secret Tiolet”
- Tonya & Dustin’s Fitness Bus w/ Shower, Toilet & Big Kitchen
- Scuba Diving Couple and their Octobus Skoolie Conversion
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Scandinavian-Inspired 1963 Airstream Overlander - August 11, 2022
- They Converted a Bus to Search for Land - August 11, 2022
- Her 28-foot ‘Funkalicious’ Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living - August 10, 2022