Audrey and Sam are scuba diving instructors who decided to convert a school bus into their home on wheels, called the “Octobus” because of their love of the sea.
They don’t have any specific plans or timelines — they are just savoring every moment and every day as they go! You’re sure to love the video tour by Tiny Home Tours below, and the interview with this great couple.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From Quebec to the US in Search of Diving Adventures
The couch is extra special because it turns into a bed.
And it looks extra comfortable.
The happy couple and their cat.
VIDEO: Sleek & Modern DIY School Bus Tiny House
- Family of 4 Sold It All To Live in a Bus!
- Mark’s Rainforest Bus Conversion: Solo Travel at Age 60
- Her $8K Bus w/ Room for Hospitality And Bunnies
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Bus Conversion | Skoolies
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
I love buses, and this one is very pretty and full of light. The decorating is wonderful, and the bus has everything you need to live very comfortably in it. Great job!
Wow you guys are living the dream. More power to you. Enjoy life.