Audrey and Sam are scuba diving instructors who decided to convert a school bus into their home on wheels, called the “Octobus” because of their love of the sea.
They don’t have any specific plans or timelines — they are just savoring every moment and every day as they go! You’re sure to love the video tour by Tiny Home Tours below, and the interview with this great couple.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From Quebec to the US in Search of Diving Adventures
The couch is extra special because it turns into a bed.
And it looks extra comfortable.
The happy couple and their cat.
VIDEO: Sleek & Modern DIY School Bus Tiny House
- Family of 4 Sold It All To Live in a Bus!
- Mark’s Rainforest Bus Conversion: Solo Travel at Age 60
- Her $8K Bus w/ Room for Hospitality And Bunnies
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021
- 58 Years Young and Loving Blinged-Out VanLife! - May 11, 2021