Stephanie found out she had to leave her apartment in the midst of the pandemic. She says without that happening she probably never would have been brave enough to buy a bus and convert it with her wood-working mom into her full-time home. But life threw lemons and she made — a tiny house!
She and her two bunnies now live in the bus and she carves spoons and bowls for a living! I love that she paid attention to her values in the build, and made sure to have space for entertaining and hospitality even though it’s a tiny home.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Lost Her Apartment & Built A Tiny Home
She added wood to the side of her bus (she’s a wood-worker, after all)
Most of the materials inside are reclaimed!
Here is her bunnies’ special spot!
VIDEO: Her Gorgeous DIY $8K Mini Bus Tiny House
- Coffee Roasting Business in a Promaster 3500 Van
- Better Mental Health from Bus Living! Shelby & David
- Family’s DIY Mini Bus Conversion: Fern 2
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022