Bus conversions are such a great reflection of their owner’s and their priorities. That couldn’t be more true with Luke’s 2003 Ford E450 school bus conversion. While some might prefer running hot water, this digital nomad made sure to have space and charge for all his electronics and instruments.
He does have an RV toilet in the bus connected to a black water tank, but he uses baby wipes to keep clean when he can’t get to a public shower. The exterior of his bus has a fantastic hand-painted mural he did himself. He also has a cozy bed cave inside with lots of pillows!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Web Designer & Musician in his Bus Conversion
Luke didn’t sacrifice in his kitchen area.
And he made lots of room for his instruments and digital gear.
VIDEO: Ford E-450 Bus Conversion
- Ford Bus conversion
- RV toilet
- No hot water
- Grey and black water tanks
- Solar powered
- Can run and charge many devices
- Room for instruments
- Hand-painted exterior
- Family’s DIY Mini Bus Conversion: Fern 2
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels
- Two Years in Their Cozy Bus Conversion with a Wood Stove
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Earthen Block Home Built for $50K From Local Earth! - October 15, 2021
- Family of 5’s Tiny House & Woodworking Biz in TN - October 15, 2021
- Whimsical Tree Cabin near North Carolina Breweries - October 14, 2021