This couple with school-aged children is living in their second bus conversion after selling the first one and building out a Thomas Saf-T-Liner to better meet their needs. In fact, they even make money on the side helping others renovate their buses!
The bus features an L-shaped lounge area that doubles as the dining room, and a huge Navy blue and white kitchen. Mom and dad asked the kids what they really wanted in the bus, and they chose monkey bars! Each kid was also permitted to paint their bunk area however they liked.
In the back you’ll find the Master bedroom, complete with a vanity for mom. See the full bus tour, brought to us by Tiny Home Tours, below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family Living in Their Second Skoolie Home
The kitchen has a stunning nautical feel.
Their table tucks away when it’s not mealtime.
What an adorable family of five!
VIDEO: Family of 5 & Their Gorgeous DIY School Bus
- Their 2020 Skoolie Project Turned Into A Full-Time Lifestyle!
- The Arrow Anglers: Family Skoolie Living
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Theresa’s Manwaring Mini Mansion for the Family Farm - September 27, 2021
- Heather’s 2-Bedroom Tiny Cabin on Wheels - September 26, 2021
- Six Years on Her 70s Party Boat Turned Tiny Home - September 25, 2021