I love Matt & Casandra’s story because it just goes to show you how addicting the tiny lifestyle can be. The couple took on this shuttle bus conversion project as a project to keep them busy during the lockdown. Matt specifically said they would never live in it full-time or sell their home: It was just for vacations.
But after about a month into their first adventure, Matt changed his mind. Both of them (@runaway.ladymay/Instagram) have jobs they can do remotely, so besides building out the skoolie and downsizing, it was an easy transition into the bus.
Now their home is on the market and they are ready for full-time adventuring. How fun! Tiny Home Tours sent us their amazing interview & tour with the couple which you can watch below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Said They’d Never Sell Their House (& It’s For Sale!)
A large functional kitchen was key for Matt, who loves cooking.
Their couch becomes a guest bed, and has storage underneath.
VIDEO: Couple’s DIY Shuttle Bus – Tiny House w/ Bohemian Feel
- Web Developer & Family in Their 2007 Duramax Diesel 6.6 LMN Chevy Short Bus
- 1998 School Bus Turned Motor-Cottage for Student And Yogi
- Family Trades “Normal” Life for Full-Time Bus Living
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021