This glamping cube is an awesome tiny spot where you can get away from it all — or go and get some work done in peace and quiet! Located on a water-side campground, you’ll get the cube all to yourself, and there are shared bathroom and kitchen facilities on site.
The wood floors and walls feel cabin-cozy, but the metal accents give it a modern feel. There’s a loft bedroom, and the downstairs area has a couch and desk area so you can get things done.
You can book your stay over on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
This Glamping Cube in the Phillipines Looks Amazing!
Here’s an awesome aerial view of the campground.
There are a couple of cubes right on the water.
Love all the glass on the front of the cube.
Cozy up on the couch and get some work done.
Here’s a zen spot to get some work done.
View up to the loft area.
Lay down and get some rest!
Here’s the shared kitchen area.
And here’s the bathroom!
- Just like with the Filipino Folk Architecture and the Zen Japanese House, T-HOUSE is basically EMPTY. Hence it’s easier to transform from working space to a resting place.
- Enjoy focused attention, not interruption nor any distraction.
- Access also at shared camp site facilities like cooking area, washing area, toilet and bath facilities.
- Bring everything you think you’ll gonna need to feel and enjoy camping, including personal stuffs such as extra towels and toiletries.
- Upon request, floor mattress with soft bed sheet, blanket, and pillows can be provided.
- Also, each unit have a provision of LED light and a power outlet for (gadgets) charging.
- BBQ grilling area will also be provided; just bring your own extra sets of charcoals
- Family’s 40-ft. Skoolie Turned Into Airbnb-Cottage
- Tiny House Red Door Boutique Vacation in Turkey
- Casa Maria: 764 Square Foot Vacation Home in Costa Rica
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Vacation | Cabins | Cottages
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
Very nice. I would take that chair and turn it around facing the lake,and just stare at it while drinking my coffee. Great place to meditate.