Butik Evler Sapanca has a variety of boutique homes and tiny house for rent in Turkey, and each one is stunning. The “Tiny House Red Door” has a quaint cottagey feel inside with white paneled walls and navy blue kitchen.
It has a typical loft bedroom, and a spacious living area with the most gorgeous green couch. The kitchen has all you’d need, with both a stove top and oven. In the bathroom you get a flush toilet and glamorous walk-in shower stall.
The whole place looks peaceful and bright. Anyone planning a trip to Turkey? Book your stay here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Turkish Tiny Home with a Front Porch
The covered porch makes this almost look like it’s not on wheels.
Enjoy eating breakfast on the porch.
What lovely decor with the green couch and striped rug.
View from the loft.
There’s a staircase to the loft.
I’m in love with this kitchen.
The darker cabinets and counter tops contrast so well with the white walls.
You get a stove top and oven for cooking.
How amazing is that tile flooring?
Flush toilet in the bathroom.
- 42 square meters (452 square feet)
Projection screen for movies
- ~$98/night rental
- Screened-In Tiny Cottage in the Vermont Woods
- Whispering Pines Log Cabin on Stilts
- The 35ft Valhalla Tiny House by Simblissity Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Butik Evler Sapanca for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Sprinter Van Conversion has a Shower and Guest-Bed! - January 15, 2022
- He went to all the National Parks in his ProMaster Van Conversion - January 14, 2022
- Forest Gully Farms: Hobbit Village Vacation Stay! - January 14, 2022