This unique screened-in tiny cottage tucked in a woodland grove among a flower farm is a couple steps up from sleeping open-air, and the best way to do so while still sleeping in a comfortable bed!
The cottage has no walls, just screens surrounding the queen-sized bed with luxury linens. A clear plastic roof allows you to see the treetops, while keeping the elements from soaking you. You can cook over the firepit (although make sure to keep food in your car so as not to attract wildlife), and take a shower with the solar shower provided in the nearby outhouse. There’s also a composting toilet there.
This is a one-of-a-kind experience you can’t get many other places! Book it here on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sleep In The Open Air (No Bugs; Real Bed!)
The sunrise will gently wake you up in the morning.
There are bedside tables to make you even more comfortable.
A little front porch with additional seating.
Cups and dishes provided for simple over-fire meals.
Try your hand at some pioneer-style cooking.
Relax in the hammock to get even closer to nature.
While you can’t plug in devices, twinkle lights give you some light at night.
The outhouse with shower and composting toilet.
Plenty of stunning nature nearby.
What do you think of this fantastic stay?
- Screened-in room
- Queen bed
- Linens provided (but bring more if you run cold)
- Clear water-resistant roofing
- Solar shower and composting toilet in outhouse
- No WiFi, electricity or heat
- From Van Life To Tiny House on 14 Acres in Vermont
- Honeycrisp Cottage in Southern Vermont: A 280 Square Foot Getaway
- Walker Pond Tiny Tree Cabin in Vermont
Our big thanks to Melissa for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Cabins | Cottages | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent 3 Months Renovating Their Narrowboat Home - March 21, 2023
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023