If you want an edgy off-grid vacation, this cliff cabin might be the perfect fit! Built on the *very* edge of mountain in North Carolina, this “normal” tiny home becomes extraordinary and has absolutely fantastic views.
Besides sitting out on the deck bar and staring at the valley below, you can walk down a (slightly perilous) staircase to the firepit, which is tucked beneath a huge rock. You’ll feel like you’ve gone back in time.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Tiny Cabin Might Set You On Edge
The fire pit is underneath the cliff, making it feel quite cave-like.
It sits on top of the mountains, with gorgeous views.
Take a snooze in the queen bed.
The little wood stove sits in the middle of the cabin.
The cabin is off-grid, but has a small generator for charging electronics.
VIDEO: UNIQUE 100 sq. ft. Tiny House Built off a Cliff
- Wood Cliff Tiny Cabin with Private Creek and Tree-top Views
- The PERFECT Clifftop Tiny House… Built for ONLY $15k!
- Pender Island Cabin: Sisters Build 600-sq.-ft. Modern Cabin
Our big thanks to Mike for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Scandinavian-Inspired 1963 Airstream Overlander - August 11, 2022
- They Converted a Bus to Search for Land - August 11, 2022
- Her 28-foot ‘Funkalicious’ Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living - August 10, 2022