Located in Cobb, California, the Cobb Haus is a lovely cottage tucked in the pines with a large deck and open interior. While the exterior of the cabin looks very traditional, inside you’ll find white-painted wood that makes the place feel modern and bright.
There’s an open-concept living/dining/kitchen space complete with a farmhouse kitchen table and a comfy couch surrounded by window views. Then there’s a 3/4 bathroom and a spacious single bedroom for the perfect romantic getaway.
I think I could live here full-time — what about you?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cozy Cabin with Outdoor Shower and Large Deck
The wood ceiling inside is gorgeous!
They chose grey-green cabinets which feel very farmhouse.
The living room has big windows looking out at the pines.
On a rainy day, snuggle up and watch some TV!
Board games are provided for some fun and games.
There’s a little office space, if you *need* to work.
Open shelving looking good here!
How cool are those black tiles?
And the bedroom looks heavenly.
A look at the deck and outdoor shower.
Lights for the evening!
The path to your getaway.
The Cobb Haus is located at the end of a quiet dirt road of a rural neighborhood. (Please note: there are neighbors, however the cabin is situated in a way that it faces out into the forest making it feel private and secluded when inside. The deck however, can be seen by the neighbor). It is nestled in the dogwood trees with a beautiful deck (and an outdoor shower!). It offers one large open common space as well as a bedroom and living room with amazing tree views – it feels like you’re in a treehouse!
The bedroom has a very comfortable queen size bed with a memory foam topper and quality linens.
– TV with Hulu, Amazon and Netflix
– Cooking utensils, spices, etc for basic cooking needs
– Chemex pour over coffee maker
– Electric milk frother
– Coffee and tea
– Spring water suitable for drinking straight from the tap
– High quality linens, including Serena and Lily bedding
– Outdoor shower
– Body wash, shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc
– Extra bedding, roll out beds, linens and blankets
– Board games, cards and books
– Bluetooth speaker
– Phone chargers for iPhone and Android
– Propane BBQ
– Toys for kids of all ages, just let us know your child’s age
– Extra towels to take to the local pool
– A list of things to do and places to see in the area will be provided
Book your stay here.
- Jordana’s Straw bale and Cob Cabins in Oregon!
- Jack Hanna’s 700 Sq. Ft. Cabin in Montana
- Sunflower House: 8×12 Shed Guestroom in Cabin Backyard
Our big thanks to Hope for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife - October 19, 2021
- 300 Sq. Ft. Leaf Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm - October 19, 2021
- The Tiny Cabin Wanderer: From ‘Big House’ to Tiny Life - October 18, 2021