If you want to see all that the York, Maine area has to offer, this quaint country cabin is a perfect vacation spot. Painted to look like a quintessential New England barn, the one-room cabin has a loft bedroom, living area and kitchen inside.
The kitchen area has full-sized appliances to make it easy to prepare dinner at home, or you can hop in the car and go to one of the many local restaurants. Outside there’s a cedar shower and an outhouse.
You can book your stay over at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Barn-Style Cabin Close to York, Maine Attractions
Surrounded by woods, you’ll feel tucked away in the wild.
The kitchen has a microwave, coffee maker, stove/oven and a large fridge.
A couch provides a comfy place to relax.
Up the ladder is the loft bedroom with queen bed.
Cabinets and a wardrobe provide ample storage.
Wow those are some impressive doors!
There’s a small storage loft above the front of the cabin.
Inside of the cedar outdoor shower.
There’s also a toilet outside.
A fire pit and picnic table make it easy to enjoy the outdoors.
- Cabin with vaulted ceiling
- Outside cedar shower and toilet
- Loft queen bedroom
- Kitchen area inside barn
- Leashed pets allowed
- Nearby pond for swimming and kayaking
- Picnic table and fire pit outside
- Grill available
- Continental breakfast provided
- The Allagash THOW by Tiny Homes of Maine
- Jesse’s Off Grid Tiny Cabin in Maine, Built with Axe & Saw
- From Van Life To Tiny House on 14 Acres in Vermont
Our big thanks to James for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Sprinter Van Conversion has a Shower and Guest-Bed! - January 15, 2022
- He went to all the National Parks in his ProMaster Van Conversion - January 14, 2022
- Forest Gully Farms: Hobbit Village Vacation Stay! - January 14, 2022