Now this is a tiny house that really checks all the boxes — there’s even the oft-coveted downstairs bedroom, completely separated from the main living area! It’s built by Tiny Heavens in Vancouver, Washington — a new tiny house builder with tons of promise. It definitely impresses!
The kitchen area features stunning butcher block countertops and a live-edge oak bartop, as well as a full-sized range and large refrigerator. Plenty of counter space! In the bathroom there’s a spacious standing shower, flush toilet and room for a washer/dryer. Kids or guests can go to bed in the loft over the bathroom, accessible via staircase.
The main bedroom is on the other side of the house, filled with windows! Just in front of it is the living space, which can easily fit a cozy couch and entertainment center. They’re asking $99,143 for the home, and you can contact them with questions or offers here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Tiny House Has A Full Bedroom! It’s the Sapphire THOW by Tiny Heavens.
What a stunning kitchen! Love that tile, too.
The “exposed beams” add such character.
A full-sized range makes cooking a breeze.
That bottom stair pulls out and lets you get to the loft.
Perfect window over the sink.
Put your own couch or loveseat here for relaxing.
And enjoy this bedroom loaded with windows!
From the mattress you can see out the large window.
There’s room in this large bathroom for a washer and dryer.
Could you call this home sweet home?
So much awesome natural light!
- 8′ X 31′
- 248 square feet
- Solid wood cabinets
- Butcher block counter-tops
- Natural white oak, live edge table.
- Wood flooring
- 240 volt HVAC mini split heating
- Custom wood stairs and a rustic pipe railing
- The bedroom will accommodate a queen sized bed
- Large window on mattress level
- 36′ vanity and plumbing for RV type washer/dryer
- Stainless steel appliances and stainless steel kitchen sink
- 3,5 inch closed cell spray foam insulation for an R factor of 20
- Floor is insulated with R30, the walls are insulated at R15
- Outside hot and cold hose bibs
- Auxillary outside propane source for BBQ and on demand propane hot water heater
- Two outside receptacles
- Trailer is a heavy duty 3 axle trailer with electric brakes on all axles, break away system, heavy duty fenders, and light hookups.
- 28′ Modern Tiny House on Wheels by Liberation Tiny Homes
- 31ft Legacy Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement
- Her Middle-of-Nowhere Alaska Tiny House on a Foundation With A Tall Loft
Our big thanks to Emma for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021
- 29-ft. Double-Loft Tiny Home on Wheels by Thimble Homes - April 16, 2021