The Allagash THOW is one of the most popular tiny house layouts offered by Tiny Homes of Maine. With 240 square feet of living space, the Allagash has plenty of customization options to make it home.
One of the best options? A downstairs bedroom! This space can also act like a living room if you’d rather sleep in one of the two standard upper lofts. You could also remove the loft over the bathroom to allow for extra tall ceilings in the bathroom which look stunning.
Finish materials are up to you, and you can pick things like what kind of toilet and heating system you’d prefer. They have a 2021 slot open for an Allagash build, starting at $76,000. You can get in touch with the builder here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Downstairs Bedroom Option in the Allagash THOW
You have stain options for the lovely exterior.
Here’s what the house looks like unfurnished.
The furnished home, set up with a living room downstairs.
This version has a twin bed option.
And finally, here’s the home with that coveted downstairs bedroom area.
Now this looks like a homey place.
There are stairs up to the other loft over the kitchen.
You can add a table and some chairs.
This version of the bathroom has no secondary loft over it.
Look how bright and wonderful it is!
Take a look at the floor plan.
What do you think of this place?
- $76,000 Base Price Includes:
- Option for a main floor bedroom
- Triple axel 21k GVWR trailer base with 4 leveling crank jacks, 4 tie-down D-rings and galvanized flashing underneath
- Stairs to access one loft and a ladder to the other
- Standing seam metal roof, FIFTEEN 400 Series Andersen Awning and casement Windows (black exterior and pine interior) and insect screens for each
- 2 egress roof windows and full glass outswing door with internal adjustable mini blinds.
- Closed cell spray foam in 2×6 roof, Rockwool insulated 2×4 walls and double layer of Rockwool insulation in the floor.
- Mini split heat pump (electric heating, cooling, and dehumidifying) and condenser mounted on the tongue end.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with pull-down spray faucet
- American Walnut butcher block counter tops self-close white kitchen cabinets.
- Two burner electric cooktop, vented range hood and your choice of refrigerator.
- Under counter washer/dryer combo hook up in the kitchen.
- Bathroom pocket door, large 34×42” shower
- Panasonic bathroom exhaust fan, vanity sink and cabinet and your choice of composting toilet.
- Recessed LED lighting on dimmer switches and a modern ceiling fan with a light.
- All pine interior tongue and groove walls treated with pickled white stain, pine bead board ceiling stained in Charcoal color
- LifeProof vinyl plank waterproof flooring throughout.
- 9’ built-in storage bench.
- Exterior pine trim and clapboard treated with natural color stain or paint.
- 50amp electric service and water hook up
- Grey water drain under tiny home will need to be hooked up to proper disposal
- The Archway THOW with a Ground-Floor Bed & Turquoise Cabinets
- Fitz Roy THOW: One Floor Tiny House Design
- ESCAPE Built the New IKEA Tiny House, It’s a Boho XL THOW!
Our big thanks to Tiny Homes of Maine for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Completely Converted RAM Promaster 3500 with Full Bath For Sale - July 24, 2021
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021