Want to experience a little taste of farm life (without the chores)? Stay a few nights in this off-grid cabin at Moon in the Pond Farm near Housatonic Meadows State Park in Massachusetts.
The accommodation is charming, but simple, with a comfortable queen bed, a little table and chair, and a snuggly wood burning stove for cooking and keeping warm.
This is a working farm, so you can purchase some of their homegrown goods and firewood, or go to some of the nearby small restaurants and cafe for meals. Book your stay here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Glamp in This Farmside Cabin with Wood-burning Stove
Comfortable bed near the wood-burning stove (BYO sheets/blankets)
You can even heat water and cook on this wood-burning stove.
From the bed you have farm views, but plenty of privacy.
There’s a small table inside for food prep.
Kick your boots off and relax.
Wildflowers make the space inviting and simple.
The knotty wood feels cozy.
Would you stay in this cabin on the farm?
You can always purchase goods from the farm to cook!
- Wood-burning stove
- Comfortable Queen-sized bed
- Farm views
- No wifi
- Nearby port-a-potty
- No running water
- Sounds of the farm (roosters, etc.)
- THOW in the Meadow: Tiny Living in Germany
- River Bend Log Cabin in Tennessee
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans!
Our big thanks to Dominic for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Blackbird Cheeky Monkey Tiny House is 28 Ft & $80K - March 3, 2021
- The Château: 30 Ft. Uncharted Tiny Homes Build w/ Downstairs Bedroom & Solar - March 3, 2021
- From Weekend Trips to Full-Time Tiny House Living in Switzerland - March 2, 2021