What do you think of studio-style cabins? This romantic getaway in Tennessee is a stunning log cabin right on a river, with an open floor plan.
In one corner of the cabin is a comfortable king-size bed, and right next to it is a large jacuzzi tub. There’s also a lounge corner with a gas fireplace and a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining area. Outside on the deck, you’ll have water views, as well as a hot tub to relax in! Book your stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Quaint and Quiet Log Cabin Getaway in TN
Your view inside the cabin.
The king bed with log-cabin-appropriate decor.
Indoor jacuzzi (linens provided!)
Faux stone fireplace with gas fire.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you could need.
Now that’s one mirror!
Shower stall in the bathroom.
Great place to sip coffee.
The deck overlooks the river.
Enjoy a soak in the hot tub.
This sounds so peaceful.
- Located on a cul de sac and right next to Little River.
- Studio cabin with private bathroom
- King size bed
- Jacuzzi bath
- Living area with gas fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Copper countertops
- Bonfire pit
- Field & Honey Scandinavian Log Cabin in NC
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans!
- Chic Stream-Side Catskills Cabin
Our big thanks to Cathy for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Vashon Island Glamping Treehouse with Ocean Views - July 31, 2021
- IKEA-Style Van Kits You Can Build Yourself! - July 31, 2021
- Penelope The Van: Pandemic Lets Maddie Pursue Her Dream - July 31, 2021