When you think of a cabin you probably picture all-wood interior and lanterns, but this tiny cottage bucks the tide with it’s chic Joanna-Gaines-inspired interior, complete with shiplap, rope planters, and a blanket ladder.
This cozy and romantic getaway for two includes a queen bed with oodles of pillows and a deck accessible from the bedroom. Go outside and grill by the fire, or enjoy the fully-stocked kitchen indoors.
You can rent this Catskills cabin on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Light & Bright Catskills Cabin: Luxury Camping
Here’s your cabin with a screened-in porch.
The cozy living room has a gas fireplace.
What a fun place to relax!
In the bedroom you get ALL the throw pillows!
This room looks magazine-ready.
Here’s the door to the deck.
Kitchen cart with all the essentials.
You also get an oven and stove.
Enjoy a romantic breakfast.
Dance away the night to some old records.
Bathroom has a large shower and a flush toilet.
You’ll be right by this creek.
- A full sized kitchen equipped with: Toaster, coffee maker, stove & oven, full sized fridge and a modern tea pot to heat water
- One medium sized frying pan, one medium sized pot & a cast iron skillet
- Olive oil, salt, pepper, coffee, tea & sugar
- Private access to the Esopus Creek: we provide renters with their own fire-pit and Adirondack chair set up in which we give you fire-wood
- Stream bag with fireside blankets, starter log, matches, bug spray, a flashlight and a trash bag provided. We also provide you with rain boots.
- Outdoor grilling & lounging: In addition to the fire-pit set up, each cabin gets their own Weber charcoal grill (supplied with charcoal and lighter fluid) and a picnic table so you can enjoy the serene outdoors as you eat.
- We also provide our renters with their own grill accessories and paper goods to make for a seamless experience.
- Other amenities include: Complimentary bottle of wine! Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and a hair-dryer.
- Juniper Lane Northwest Log Cabin
- He Rebuilt This Civil-War-Era Cabin Log By Log
- Jeff Young’s 850-Square-Foot Vermont Cabin (on VRBO!)
Our big thanks to Deb for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021
- 29-ft. Double-Loft Tiny Home on Wheels by Thimble Homes - April 16, 2021