This little cabin is built of all Northwest Cedar and sits near Friday Harbor in Washington. The cute spot has two bedrooms to sleep up to four people, as well as a full bathroom with tiled tub/shower.
But aside from the quaint interior, you’ll want to rent the Juniper Cabin for it’s breathtaking pastoral views! You can cook up a meal in the full kitchen, and then bring it out on the large deck and take in the peaceful surroundings.
This is a perfect cabin for a family vacation! Rent it on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Big Deck with Pastoral Views: Juniper Lane Cabin
Thought I was exaggerating the views?
Two living room couches for plenty of relaxing.
Snug stove for some ambiance.
The kitchen has all the appliances you could need.
Minus a dishwasher, I suppose…
Here’s the queen bedroom.
And here’s the full/double bedroom.
The full bathroom has a shower and tub.
Look at the large deck with a grill.
And this cozy hammock.
Would you like to eat breakfast with this view?
- Two bedrooms
- One queen
- One full
- Full bathroom with tiled tub/shower
- Full kitchen with all appliances
- Large deck with grill
- Seasonal hammock for relaxing
- Close to town
- Stunning pastoral views
- Romantic Tiny Garden Cottage in New Hope, PA
- Spindle Hill Farm Cottage in Nellysford, VA
- She Built A Tiny Cottage (& Entire Eco Village) With Adobe
Our big thanks to Juniper for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans! - September 18, 2020
- She Sold Her Home in Her 60s to Travel in A Van! - September 18, 2020
- Off-Grid Workshop at Beloved Cabin in GA: Right now! - September 18, 2020