Man, talk about a heart-wrenching and inspiring story! Andrew Muse left home after high school and hit the road. Eventually he saved up for a truck and truck camper which he and his dog, Booter, used to travel the country and live in all kinds of amazing places.
But on a trip home, he got in a horrible car crash that totaled his home, destroyed all his belongings, and sadly, killed his dog.
Somehow, despite having lost everything, Andrew got back on his feet and spent nearly two years building the most incredible truck home! He took his time to make sure this next rig was the best yet. Now he, his girlfriend, and their dog Kicker travel and enjoy all kinds of adventure sports, which he documents on his YouTube channel here.
You’ll love the video tour from Jenna at Tiny House Giant Journey which you can watch at the end of the post.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Andrew’s Adventure Truck Build
This is his original truck camper home.
And here’s the inside of his new rig!
He has a good work station for doing his video edits.
Great little dinette for eating “truck-made” meals.
The oven has a three-burner cooktop.
Yes! They have a toilet! (and indoor shower)
Oh the places they will go!
VIDEO: Life on the Road After Surviving Terrible Car Wreck
- Totaled his original truck camper
- Rebuilt from the frame up on a new truck
- Spared no expense: $60,000 for the build
- Wet bath with shower and toilet inside
- Outdoor shower
- Two 30 gallon diesel tanks
- Gets 10 miles to the gallon
- Marsha’s Temporary Truck Bed Tiny Home!
- 2 Years Living in a Box Truck Tiny Home Conversion
- Couple’s 4×4 Truck Camper Tiny House
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Van Nine: Satisfying Wanderlust in His Promaster Extended - May 10, 2021
- MyKabin Cascade Traditional Model: 340 Sq. Ft. - May 9, 2021
- 271-sq.-ft. Porto Model by Polish Tiny House Builder - May 8, 2021