On the second one, they spend day and night renovating for 9 months only to realize that it wasn’t going to work. Instead of quitting, they did more research and ended up with the rig you see here which they absolutely love. You can follow them on Instagram @bound.for.nowhere. Learn more below.
Don’t miss other tiny home tours and inspiring stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Mak and Owen’s 4×4 Tundra Truck Camper Tiny House
VIDEO – Couple’s Ultimate Tiny Home on Wheels – 2019 Toyota Tundra 4×4 Camper Tour
Mak & Owen have gone through the experience of building a few rigs before pulling the trigger of this amazing rig. The lessons learned from the road give you insights into what you really do and don’t want in a rig.
- YouTube/Tiny Home Tours
- Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel
- Instagram @bound.for.nowhere
- Bound For Nowhere
- Bound For Nowhere YouTube Channel
- Main Line Overland
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021