Liz & Brandon love climbing and both had some experience with tiny living. They decided as a couple to find a tiny rig that could allow them more time to climb and better access to the best spots.
While they debated with 4-wheel-drive vans, those were expensive! So instead, they found a truck and built a remove-able cabin which was then lifted and strapped onto the truck bed frame. The interior has a cozy cabin vibe, and yes, they have a toilet inside.
All told, they spent around $12K on their truck home that comes in at just around 100 square feet.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Remove-able Timber Truck Bed Camper
The whole camper can be lifted off the truck if it ever needs to be removed.
The inside feels like a cozy cabin!
VIDEO: DIY $10K Micro Tiny House Truck Camper
- His Whimsical Truck Bed Cabin
- Marsha’s Temporary Truck Bed Tiny Home!
- She Went From Van Life To This Truck Camper
Our big thanks to Erika & Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tattoo Artist’s Van Life Funded by Social Media - September 24, 2023
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023