Alex, like so many others, was getting cabin fever during COVID. Suddenly her remote work stuck at home seemed more and more unfulfilling — but she wasn’t ready to make a major life change yet. As a self-proclaimed “high maintenance” person, she said she was the last person anyone in her life expected to choose a nomadic life without a shower.
But then her mom passed away from breast cancer, which acted as a catalyst that pushed her out of her comfort zone and toward short bus life. She has realized in her months on the road that she needs so much less than she ever imagined she did — with three favorite outfits, a handful of hats, and her sweet puppy named Arlo. Enjoy her tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Being Happy with Less in Her Short Bus Conversion
Her toilet is under the bed, and she has a pull-out fridge.
I love that she has both a couch and a queen-sized bed.
VIDEO: Solo Female Mini School Bus Tiny House Life
- Web Developer &Family in Their 2007 Duramax Diesel 6.6 LMN Chevy Short Bus
- “Lucky” the Off-Grid Short Bus Skoolie Conversion
- Marie & Ben’s Canadian Short Bus Conversion Lifestyle
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Backpacking to Bus Life in His $10K Rig - May 26, 2022
- Retiree’s Amazing Camper Van Filled with Heirlooms - May 26, 2022
- Shobac Farm Gate House Designed by Architect MacKay-Lyons - May 26, 2022