Originally Mark wanted to build a tiny house on wheels, but when talking to his brother he realized that a standard THOW would be hard to travel with so he chose his short bus instead!
With the bus, he’s been able to go to so many places and get amazing experiences. He’s even more of an inspiration because he doesn’t consider himself handy at all! “I measure 3 times and cut 4 then head back to the store and pick up more supplies.” Who can relate?
Enjoy the video tour from Tiny Home Tours below to see his whole rainforest bus.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Doesn’t Think He’s Handy But Check Out His Skoolie!
I love the bamboo inside!
Gorgeous rainforest-inspired paintings on the exterior!
Friendly little tree frog
VIDEO: Island Themed School Bus Conversion
- Coffee Roasting Business in a Promaster 3500 Van
- Woodworker’s $8K Bus w/ Room for Hospitality & Bunnies
- Family’s DIY Mini Bus Conversion: Fern 2
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022
- Modern and Minimal Lofted Cascade Max - December 5, 2022
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022