Here’s a beautiful historical one-room log cabin that has been lovingly renovated to retain old charm and include modern conveniences. Located on a farm in Kentucky, you’ll be surrounded by lovely pastures alongside Stoner Creek.
There’s a screened-in porch with a ceiling fan where you can enjoy morning coffee, and an indoor bathroom with a residential toilet and shower stall. A working fireplace provides warmth on chilly evenings, and you can enjoy horseback riding and other outdoor activities during your stay.
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Gorgeous Log Cabin on Kentucky Pasture
Look at the gorgeous setting for this cabin!
You can see the old-style construction inside.
Magical old-style four-poster bed.
This looks like a cozy spot!
There’s a working fireplace where you can warm up.
The newer kitchen has all the comforts of the 21st century.
There’s a cozy bathroom.
With a small shower stall.
The screened-in porch is the perfect spot for a cup of coffee.
Comfortable outdoor furniture invites you to sit down!
Some sheep may graze by your door.
You’ll enjoy lovely views!
- Historic one-room log cabin in Kentucky, lovingly renovated to preserve old charm and include modern amenities.
- Located on a picturesque farm, surrounded by beautiful pastures and Stoner Creek.
- Features a screened-in porch with a ceiling fan, perfect for enjoying morning coffee.
- Indoor bathroom with residential toilet and shower stall.
- Cozy working fireplace for chilly evenings.
- Offers horseback riding and other outdoor activities.
- Beautiful setting with old-style construction and a magical four-poster bed.
- Well-equipped kitchen with all the comforts of the 21st century.
- Lovely views and a chance to see grazing sheep by the door.
- Ideal for canoeing, hiking, fishing, and horseback riding.
- Featured in various magazines and on TV, including the Peter Millar fall catalog.
- Her Hand-Built Log Cabin & Building Workshops
- Humboldt 485 sq. ft. Log Cabin Kit
- The Butterfly Bungalow Log Cabin
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023