This charming little cottage on a farm in Nellysford, Virginia features fun vintage and reclaimed accents, as well as views of a 200-year-old oak tree!
The home sleeps four with a ground floor bedroom and ensuite bathroom, and loft bedroom with another queen bed and toys/books/games for youngsters. It’s filled with lovely decorations, including art created by one of the hosts. There’s even a luxurious cedar hot tub on the porch for a bit of relaxation.
The full kitchen will let you eat in, but if you want to get out the farmhouse is close to nearby restaurants. Plus they’ll provide you with fresh eggs from their hens, yogurt, milk and granola for breakfast. Yum! Book your stay here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Charming Farm Cottage With Reclaimed Materials
Relax in this cedar hot tub with views of the old oak.
The kitchen wall was created from reclaimed barn wood.
French doors take you into the Master bedroom.
The comfortable couch sits under a bank of windows.
The bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
Clawfoot tub and vintage stained glass windows. Love.
Yes, that’s an antique gramophone bell as a light!
Up in the loft you’ll find toys and games.
The Russian doll bedding is so cute!
Eat out on the deck if the weather permits.
They have forced air heating, but also this little stove!
Doesn’t that yellow door say, “Welcome!”
And here’s that amazing oak!
- Cottage on a farm
- Hens and sheep on the land
- Farm-fresh eggs provided for breakfast
- Fully-functional kitchen
- Fun vintage elements
- Reclaimed barn wood in great room
- Queen bed in Master on ground floor
- Queen bed in loft upstairs
- Cedar hot tub
- Covered deck with porch eating
- His Fantasy, Fairytale-Cottage on Vancouver Island
- She Built A Beautiful Tiny Cottage on Silts in Texas
- Tiny Cottage in Nashville: Homestead Getaway
Our big thanks to Elise for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- A Look Inside the History & Workings of Alternative Living Spaces - May 20, 2022
- Multi-functional Viking 1 Tiny House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022
- Hubble House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022