I think most of us would agree that a 5,000 square foot house for two people is…excessive. That’s why this couple decided to sell their mansion and build their very own tiny house on wheels with all the bells and whistles. They’ve significantly reduced their overall footprint, and we should commend them for that.
Considering all the high-end features in this build, the $125,000 they spent in materials is actually pretty reasonable! And I love that they set out to do the build themselves when they probably could have afforded to contract it out. Plus the entire home is off-grid, with an awesome solar system and even a composting toilet!
The kitchen is any cook’s dream, and they have a roof-top patio that’s absolutely dream. Enjoy the video tour from Jenna at Tiny House Giant Journey below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple Goes from 5,000 to 300 Square Feet!
Just to get an idea of what they lived in before…
You have to watch the video to see all the brilliant storage in the kitchen (they even fit an espresso machine under the counter!)
They created space to make working from home simple.
Their wine storage is under his desk area!
They chose a loft bedroom with queen bed.
Clever floor storage for clothing.
VIDEO: Luxury, High-End Tiny House
- 300 square feet
- Built it themselves
- Downsized from 5,000 square feet!
- Huge truck to pull it and an electric smart car
- Solar powered
- Full “Smart” house connected to internet
- Composting toilet
- Work from home
- Many multi-purpose furniture pieces
- Clever storage ideas
- Full washer and dryer
- 47×10 Gooseneck Tiny House w/ Ultra-Luxury Bathroom
- The Natura: Ultra-Modern Eco-Friendly THOW in UK
- 33ft Luxury Tiny House with Slide Outs: 390 Sq. Ft. Inside!
Our big thanks to Derrick & Kelly for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Field’s Edge Tiny Home Community for Homeless - May 19, 2022
- The Outpost | Adventure Series by Uncharted Tiny Homes - May 19, 2022
- They Went from Bus Life to Van Life - May 19, 2022